I can't be the only person who is sooo bad at keeping track of all the vitamins I should be taking everyday. I would literally stand in the vitamin isle completely clueless as to what I actually needed. It can be pretty tedious and expensive in the end, that I start to ask if it is even worth it. My days are pretty busy so anything that makes my life easier I am all about. I was so glad when I discovered Care/of.
Care/of provides you with personalized vitamin packs that get shipped to your door monthly. When you go to their website takecareof.com you fill out a fun and interactive quiz where they will put together their recommendations of vitamins you should be taking based on your goals and concerns.
It's super easy and I was very happy with the vitamins they picked out for me.
For me they recommended..
1. Ashwagandha - An adaptogenic herb that helps with food cravings, stress + endurance.
2. Astaxanthin - An antioxidant that helps with skin, cognitive health + athletic performance.
3. Vitamin C - A vitamin to help boost your immune system.
4. Fish Oil - Good for heart, eye, joint and cognitive health.
5. Iron - I am Iron deficient so I knew this one would be on here, most females lack Iron.
They come in these cute pouches that are perfect to just grab and take without having to sort them out on your own. I love how they have your name and nice little quote or puzzle on them.
If you're looking to try out something fun, and also looking to step up your health + fitness game, definitely check out Care/of.
Care/of was so generous and gave my readers a great deal. If you use the code MONET50 at checkout you will get your first months supply of vitamins for 50% off. So make sure to check it out if you're interested.
This post was made in partnership with Care/of, as always all thoughts and opinions are genuine and my own. I hope you all enjoyed this post.