Beautiful Photos Taken by the amazing Loren Weddings
Hello & Happy New Year! I can’t believe 2017 is in the books and 2018 is here. 2017 had its highs and lows and I am just so grateful for a fresh start and new beginnings. That’s why I wanted to give my blog a little bit of an upgrade. I have always loved my blog but as my taste’s shift and my life changes, I want my blog to be a current reflection of me. The layout is very similar; I just needed to update a few things. I put a lot of thought, time and energy into it and I hope you love it as much as I do.
I cannot wait to jump into 2018 and I want to share with you some of my goals for the year. I would love to hear what you want to achieve this year! Make sure to comment them down below!
· Get Sealed in SLC Temple – Since I am a convert to the LDS Church I had to wait a year to be able to go through the temple. I have been a member for almost two years now and we are finally planning to get sealed. I have been obsessed with the Salt Lake Temple since I first saw it so we knew that’s where we wanted to wanted to be sealed. To read more about Temple Sealing’s Click Here!
· Create the blueprints for my own business – I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit, so this year Bryan and I really want to put together the plan & foundation for starting our own business. We have lots of ideas in mind and will be sure to keep you updated as things get going.
· Read One Book A Week – If you saw this Instagram post, then you already know one of my goals for the new year is to read one book a week. This is definitely my most ambitious goal for 2018 but it is such a fun challenge for me and great way for me to unwind.
· Weekly Date Night – If you’re married, you know this can be a challenge, but I really want to make an effort to spend more intentional time together, experiencing fun and new things.
· Meet New People + Make New Friends – I met SO many new people and fellow creatives in 2017, it was so fun and inspiring. I would love to connect with more people this year and make some new friends!
· Focus on Community + Connection not numbers – It is so easy in the world of social media to focus on the number like crazy. This year I want to build more connection with my readers, and not worry about the numbers.
· Upgrade Camera – The camera I currently shoot on isn't serving me fully to the extent I need it too, so I would love to upgrade my camera this year. This is quite the investment, so I am being patient.
We have already started this year off with a bang, and I have so much in the works already. You will be seeing so much more content from me this year and I really hope to connect with you more. So please don't hesitate to come say hello and let me know whats going on with you.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you soon.