These past few weekends have been so dang crazy! Bryan and I have had back-to-back wedding weekends for both of our sisters and its been so much fun. We loved going to Boise to visit Bryan's family, and seeing his sister get sealed in the Boise temple was so beautiful. Then the following weekend we were apart of my lovely sisters wedding which was so perfect.
I love weddings so it has been great. It got me really wanting to get back into photography more. I let it slide to the back burner for a while, and I have had my passion for it re-ignited. So I am excited for some things I have planned for that.
In all the madness it is so important that I get to spend time with my little family, free from distractions. So we went and did what we do best which is exploring the great outdoors. Lucy was so dang cute on this hike, she was jumping and climbing and was the happiest little pup. She kept trying to lead the way but obviously wanted to take us off the trail to smell all the smells.
It was a perfect evening for a short hike, the sun was headed down and the weather was fresh and cool so when we worked up a sweat, it didn't feel miserable. It was a much needed mini-escape before heading back to reality of work on monday.
Below are 10 things on my mind this week.
1. God is SO good.
2. I am so worried for the people & animals impacted by these hurricanes. I hope people remember to be compassionate and help out others in need.
3. Bryan and I are finalizing the details of our sealing (Hint: It'll be in Utah, so we are looking for an awesome photographer)
4. I created a separate Instagram page for my photography (@beccamonetphoto) if you want to check it out.
5. After binge watching Fixer Upper we are now on the path to renovating our home, starting with the floors!
6. I hate the way I look with a ton of makeup on...
7. I am so dang ready for fall weather! It's been way too hot lately!
8. My dog always cuddles next to me when I am working on my computer and it melts my heart (except I think she likes the heat from the computer more than me lol)
9. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who is the bestest friend I could ever ask for.
10. My heart is so full!