My skincare routine has always been something that is super important to me. I have very sensitive, combination & acne-prone skin and it has taken me years to finally feel confident with how it looked. Currently I don't have any active breakouts but my skin gets very red, I also have some hyper pigmentation from past breakouts.
The products I have been using these past few months in addition to changing my eating habits have really transformed my skin to the point where I don't even really need to put much makeup on to feel confident. These products are what I have been using and have noticed the biggest difference in my skin.
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Face Wash - This face wash is my holy grail, I always go back to it and it never fails me. This helped clear up my hyper-pigmentation and makes my skin look like it's glowing. I use this to take off any makeup that might be left on after a facial wipe.
2. Osea Mailbu Ocean Cleanser - I use this is the morning to help refresh my skin after a nights rest. I love the way this smells as well as how luxurious it feels.
3. Olay Ultimate Eye Cream - I am about being proactive with my skin and preventing aging, so I use this eye cream day and night and have actually noticed a huge difference in the dark circles and the lines under my eyes.
4. Osea Malibu Hyaluronic Sea Serum - I use this before my night oil to add another layer of hydration to my skin. It feels a little sticky but I have noticed a boost in my skins hydration.
5. Tarte Maracujá Oil - This stuff makes my skin feel so dang soft. I love it. It does leave you with a shiny face, so i don't recommend this for morning time, but I love to use it overnight.
6. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve - I use this as my morning moisturizer and have been using it for years. Best lightweight moisturizer I have used.
The products you use are so important so don't be afraid to try new things until you find what is right for you. I have noticed with my acne prone skin that all the salicylic acid face washes and creams only irritate my skin more. I stick with the more gentle & simple cleansers and have noticed this helps my acne and keeps my skin from drying out.
Let me know what products you are currently loving right now <3
*Some links may be affiliate links but as always all opinions are my own, I will never share products I do not wholeheartedly believe in.