I know I am not the only person not built for cold weather. My skin gets so dry and pale I can't stand it. New Mexico weather is interesting.. one day its freezing cold and the next day its blazing hot? The inconsistent weather is so annoying but I do enjoy those warmer days. I cannot wait for this cold to be DONE and summer to be here. I love to be outside and now all I want to do is be cozy inside and watch Netflix all day. Only a few more months and I can back to my lizard ways and soak up the sun all day. I haven't done one of these in quite a while but here is a list of ten things on my mind lately.
1. Yall, like I just said Netflix and Hulu have been my life all winter long and I have to tell you about this show my friend Alice got me hooked on. It's called "The Good Wife" its on Amazon Prime & Hulu and you need to stop what you're doing and go watch it. I am on season 6 right now and I don't know what ill be doing with my life once it is over. What are your show recommendations?!
2. My goal of reading one book a week has been going so well! I am so proud of myself for sticking to it so far. I know its only the first month, but those four books is more than I have read in the past 3 years TBH. Bryan and I went to get library cards and I felt like a kid in the candy store. I will be doing a Becca's Book Club type thing once I have a good selection of books that I recommend. I am looking for recommendations on a good series to read!
3. I just bought myself a pair of new running shoes so I am going to get myself back into the fitness game. I have been working out every morning with 15-20 minutes of Yoga and 30 minutes of Cardio/Running.
4. The recent controversy about social media influencers was such a great reminder to myself to really connect with my readers more online. I have been messaging back and forth with a bunch of you and some of you are even coming to me for advice which is so amazing. I love talking to you and building that relationship. So if you feel the urge to reach out to me, DO IT! I love talking to you guys!
5. Going to the movies has been my new favorite thing lately! Bryan and I rarely go to the movies but lately I have had an uncontrollable craving for movie theater popcorn (not pregnant). I blame my sister for this because she had me go buy her some when she was sick. We recently saw Jumanji and we loved it. SO FUNNY! We also recently saw the new Maze Runner movie and it was so so good!
6. I recently picked up two individual cans of La Croix at Whole Foods because I really wanted to see what the hype was about. As some of you may have seen on my Instagram Stories I have determined it is actually the most disgusting thing on the planet.
7. We recently put wood floors in our house and we absolutely love the way they turned out. My parents helped save us from a terrible & labor intensive concrete floor DIY. I was going to do a whole post about but didn't want to have to re-live the disaster by writing about it lol.
8. . I am looking to step up my skincare game and have been looking to Tata Harper & Sunday Riley products. Have any of you tried their products? They seem right up my alley but they are pretty pricey. Once I make a decision and try them out, I will make sure to do a review on my blog.
9. A few podcasts I have been loving lately are The Skinny Confidential, The Influencer Podcast & Munchin w. Moguls. So if you’re looking for a few new ones to check out I would definitely recommend checking those out.
10. I have been getting so organized lately and I have always been a physical planner type of gal. Recently I have started utilizing my Google Calendar and its a game changer. Keep an eye out for a post on how I stay organized!
I would love to know your advice and recommendations on some the things I talked about above. I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!