After a whole week of working in the office and "dressing up" I really just want to stay in my cozy pj's all weekend. Unfortunately, my weekends are pretty busy and I can't go out looking like a bum...
Comfort is so important to me so when I just need to run out for a few errands or head off to brunch, I tend to just throw together a few simple pieces to make my outfit pop.
Hats + layering pieces are perfect, they add a little extra dimension and flare to a normally simple outfit. I feel a bit more put together when I add some cute accessories.
Here are 10 things on my mind this week...
1. I have been so inspired lately and have been filling up my content calendar like crazy with blog post ideas. So make sure to check back or subscribe to my email list so you don't miss a thing.
2. I think I have developed an online shopping addiction.. don't tell Bryan (he hasn't noticed yet)
3. I still haven't see IT and I really want too, is it even still in theaters?
4. We are starting training for our half marathon, and I am a little worried because I have some breathing issues. I will be getting the green light from my doctor soon.
5. I bought an aerobic step to do at home cardio workouts and holy cow it's intense. I love it.
6. The weather is driving me crazy!! Its freezing in the morning then blazing hot by afternoon. Another reason I am loving layers right now.
7. I was at Sephora recently and was looking at the Kopari Coconut Melt and I looked at the ingredients and its literally just coconut oil.... and they're selling it for $40+ are you kidding?! Just buy some from your local grocer for $10.
8. Disneyland has pretty much been on my mind every single say since we left because I want to go back so bad. Please tell me this happens to everyone!
9. Baby fever is so real ya'll
10. I really need to get on this whole house decor thing.. Ive been major slacking. I would love some recommendations on your favorite places/ shops to get cute decor!
*Some links may be affiliate links but as always all opinions are my own, I will never share products I do not wholeheartedly believe in.